It is expected that you will reach Malaysia on 29th December, 2017. Since thousands of tourists will be traveling to Malaysia for new year celebrations, hence, it is strong suggested that book your seats as early as possible.
Budget airlines are available which include Malindo Air and Air Asia.
When you arrive at Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA), you can opt either of the following options:
- Take train (KILA Transit Express) which is available at the ground floor of the airport. Cyberjaya is the second station. It will take approximately 15 m. Ticket costs about RM 10. Drop there. Take a bus for Cyberjaya and drop at DePulze. It will take about 10 m. It will cost about RM 2.
- Take Uber or Grab. It will charge about RM 30.
Hotels available in the Cyberjaya are:
- Tune Hotels (They have agreed to provide special discounted rates for the conference delegates. They will charge just RM100/night/person (GST inclusive). Use promo “AMDC2017″ to avail special rates. Their website: http://www.tunehotels.com/my/en/our-hotels/dpulze-cyberjaya/.
- Tan’yaa Hotel
- HYVE Suite
- Cosy HYVE Soho Suite
- Solstice Pangaea Apartment
- Dash Box Hotel
- DePulze Suite
- The Domain Apartment
- Cyberview Resort and Spa
- Cyberjaya Miraje
- Cyberview Resort & Spa (a five star facility)
Major attractions in Cyberjaya
Cyberjaya and Putrajaya are twin cities. Following are the major attractions in the twin cities:
- Putrajaya Lake
- Putrajaya Botanical Garden
- Putrajaya Wetlands
- Putrajaya Mosque
- Tuanku Mizan Zainal Abidin Mosque
- Putrajaya Challenge Park
- Cyberjaya Lake
- IOI City Mall
- Cycling – bicycles for use on rent are available at several points
- Jogging – Jogging tracks around the Putra Lake and Cyber Lake
- Watch Movies
- Spa or Massage
- Picnics at lakes